Internship-placement in Spain
What does internship mean?
An Internship is a practice period in a company, normally for two months, which is part of an idiomatic learning process. It is focused on developing your professional skills in a non-native language. There is no contractual relationship between a trainee and a company, the internship will be regulated by a covenant (agreement) and there is no remuneration considered.
The internship program will be completed with your idiomatic formation at your learning center.
Taking part in an Internship, besides of improving your Spanish skills, means you get an opportunity to develop your professional abilities, expand your profile and project your professional career to the future.
Who can participate in an internship program?
Our internships are designed for young people who are studying or have just finished their studies, and who fulfill the requirements below:
- You must be at least eighteen years old.
- You must be in Spain legally.
- You should take a Spanish course during your internship in Spain or you must have taken one previously.
- You should have at least a B1 level in Spanish (certificate or test).
- Above all, you must be motivated to learn and have new experiences.
What does the program include?
- Counseling and arrangement of your internship-placement and Spanish course in the city you choose.
- Negotiation with the company for your internship program that best fits your expectations, interests and skills.
- Civil liability insurance and accident insurance management.
- Arrangement of all sorts of paperwork (agreement, program and certificate).
- Following up during your internship program and
- Rating and expedition of a meaningful certificate at the end of it.
- Following up your whole language immersion experience.
- Accommodation arrangement is optional.
- Counseling about the trip and your stay, tips about local transport, accommodation, visits, places, people, cuisine and so on.
- Arrangement of different Spanish experiences, all sorts of activities to practice the language and making your internship an unforgettable life-time experience.
Duraction of your internship!
The duration of an internship is between two and six months, with 20 to 25 hours a week of training from Monday until Friday. According to companies’ and students’ desires the conditions may vary.
The program can be started at any given time of the year.
If you wish a longer internship program, please contact us!
We recommend you sign up for your internship at least 2 months before your desired start. Contact us, and we will provide you with all the information you need, step by step.
If you are interested in participating in one of Spain’s most famous festivities while you absolve your internship, we recommend you apply at least three months in advance.